Member profile details
Fields for Workshop Promotion:
Open Studio for NEW or UNFINISHED Paintings
Subject / Focus
ANY and ALL GENRES
Let's keep those resolutions going and work to resolve and COMPLETE one or more of those abandoned paintings that we all have!! Clear your space and your mind to make room for future paintings.
You are also welcome to begin a new painting in this workshop. There will be plenty of demos given and then even more demos as requested.
About the Artist
Kim Martin works as a full-time pet portrait artist and received the honourable designation of Master Pastelist (MPAC) from Pastel Artists of Canada in 2013.
She continues to share her experience by conducting workshops and also teaching out of her own studio.
Supplies Students Should Bring:
Paint / art media
- Bring your best supply of soft pastels, both hard and soft.
- Pastel pencils (if you have any)
Art Surface / Support
- Uart 400 Sanded Pastel Paper ( 1st choice)
- OR your choice of soft pastel surface
- Drawing board or foam core
Supplies and Tools
- Table easel (optional)
- Paper towels, wet wipes
- Disposable gloves or finger cots
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Any other supplies that you require.
- Students to provide
Materials Instructor Will Bring:
Materials Fee $ per Student
Materials the instructor will provide
Items made available for purchase
Workshop Outline: Complete: All-4 Class Series, 1 only-Single Session, 1 & 2 - Saturday OR Full Day
- There will be plenty of individual easel time.
- Assistance will be given and suggestions made.
- More Demos
- Individual easel time with assistance and guidance to resolve any difficult areas so that process is made towards completion.
- Should paintings not be completed in this workshop due to time constraints, there will be discussions and assistance given in order that the painting(s) can be completed at home.
- Critiques will be given upon request.
Office Use - Workshop Booking
Year of booking
Month of booking
THE BARRIE ART CLUB
WE HAVE MOVED TO:
11 King St., Unit 8
Barrie, Ontario L4N 6B5
Workshops / Drop Ins:
Shows / Events:
10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Monday to Friday