Supplies and Tools
- Brushes: A good assortment of large and small flat, filbert and round brushes. Bristle and soft hair.
- Palette Knives: Good to have a small, medium and large size. (I prefer an arrowhead or diamond head shape.)
- Mediums: For acrylic and oil painters (Golden or Liquitex are quality brands that I use)
*Oil paint can only be used on these products after dry!
- Gesso: small tub (Liquitex or Golden or whatever you have in your supplies)
- Gel Medium: semi-gloss, (Golden)
- OPTIONAL: Light Moulding paste try to find LIGHT, if not use regular Moulding paste
- Shapers: Princeton Catalyst White Silicone Mini-blade #4 (I recommend this size for one)
(They come in various shapes so choose a couple of sizes, I recommend angled or straight edged)
- Rags or strong durable towels